Why consider using a Rock Revetment?
- In some areas, local rules may restrict your ability to have a Seawall.
- A Rock Revetment could be a cost effective way to support an aging Seawall, or to support a shoreline such as a lake or pond against erosion.
- A Rock Revetment is typically more environmentally friendly, creating additional habitat for marine life
What type of shoreline do you have?
- Are you located on a lake?
- A canal?
- The open Bay?
What size rock will you need?
- From 6" diameter to several feet in diameter depending on your particular site.
- Wake and Wave Energy will be additional factors in determining what size rock to use.
We can help you answer these and more questions!
Call us TODAY! for a free estimate at (941)924-5515