Professional Engineering - MEA ENGINEERS INC.
MEA Engineers, Inc. is an employee-owned professional service firm offering Civil, Structural, Marine and Geotechnical Engineering services to government and industry. Presently, we offer services to clients throughout the continental United States, our Engineers are currently registered in 10 states.
MEA Engineers, Inc. consulting engineering firm was established in 1993. The firm was previously in existence under the name "MEA Engineers and Consultants", initially founded in 1986.
MEA Engineers, Inc. provides complete conscientious services based upon thorough investigation, analysis, design, economic consideration and functional requirements. Close client coordination is considered extremely important with every effort made to provide this as an intrinsic element of our service.
As a company, we believe in the principles of incentive management. Every person in the company has a value and a talent, and we seek to offer each person the opportunity and the incentive to reach his or her highest potential.
We are a team. Our efforts are to produce an excellent product at a reasonable cost, and to enjoy our life’s work while doing it.
Our deportment is professional. We work until our clients are satisfied with the job. We endeavor to create safe, economical and aesthetically pleasing designs.
We only use licensed experienced graduate Engineers for our Threshold Inspections.
Over four decades of individual experience with widely diversified clients have provided us with the unique capabilities to provide complete engineering services ... from bridges to boats to commercial structures.
Our clients have included governmental agencies, individual contractors, sub-contractors, owners, developers, engineers, architects, law firms and insurance companies.
Structural remodeling assignments and work with both private home owners and residential community developers is also a segment of our work.
The MEA Engineers, Inc. team of professionals is highly innovative, creative and in tune with the latest construction methods. We are constantly on the lookout for new ideas to provide cost effective construction techniques.
AREAS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
The principals of the firm are professionally registered graduate Civil / Structural Engineers. They have had considerable experience in all phases of Civil, Structural, Marine and Geotechnical Engineering.
Buildings and Structural Systems
· Structural Restoration Consulting for High-Rise Buildings
· Rehabilitation and reconstruction design
· Historical structure rehabilitation design
· Damaged structure repair design
· Structural adequacy investigations and reports
· Construction Management
· Preliminary planning and design
· Final design and preparation of construction documents
· Certified Special Inspectors for Threshold Buildings
· Hurricane Resistant Design using SSTD 10-93 for residences or the applicable Building Code for structures of unusual geometry
· Component designs and drawings for manufacturers and fabricators
· Research Reports for BOCA, SBCCI, ICBO, NES
· Develop Test Methods for ASTM
· Beach Restoration and Stabilization Projects
· Coastal Construction Control Line (CCCL) Permitting
· Design of Docks, Seawalls, Harbors and Shore Structures
· Design of Locks, Dams and Flood Protection Projects
· Land Development - Design, Permitting
· Water and wastewater treatment structures
· Septic System Design
· Preliminary studies, design, preparation of construction documents and inspection.
· Structure inventory and appraisal reports
· Studies and reports concerning foundation systems
Design and Investigation of Individual structural components
Call us TODAY! for a free estimate at (941)924-5515